As our services change, Canada Cloud Data Centre reserves the right to revise this policy. To fully protect your privacy, Canada Cloud Data Centre follows generally accepted principles, in accordance with Canadian and worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We abide by the rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth in the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
Canada Cloud Data Centre typically uses Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make our website easier for users to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find the services or information you require.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to service upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Canada Cloud Data Centre.
Information submitted for the purposes of obtaining a quick quote, or to simply contact CCDC with comments of any kind, will be collected and stored in our CRM database. Canada Cloud Data Centre may periodically issue communications in the form of promotional emails or offers, phone calls, webinar invitations or mail to selected recipients from our CRM database.
Canada Cloud Data Centre may occasionally allow selected partner companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services.
If you do not want to receive these offers, you may UNSUBSCRIBE from these services by simply clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
If you DO NOT wish to receive communications from Canada Cloud Data Centre, you may choose to UNSUBSCRIBE from any email correspondence, or simply email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject line.
Canada Cloud Data Centre has taken strong measures to protect the security of any personal information we obtain from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Firewalls and other security technology are used to prevent system servers and computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to protect against misuse of the customer’s login credentials.
Personal information is never shared outside the company without express permission, except under conditions explained below.
Internally, data is stored on password-controlled servers in a secure data centre with very limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country where Canada Cloud Data Centre, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
Canada Cloud Data Centre will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Canada Cloud Data Centre or the site (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Canada Cloud Data Centre, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Canada Cloud Data Centre.